Tuesday 8 April 2014

EPICURE'S GREEK CHICKEN SOUVLAKI

Tonight I made the most delicious chicken souvlaki we've ever eaten. I would say one part due to the delicious marinade and one part due to my husband's amazing job of cooking the chicken perfectly (not overcooked, was still juicy and tender). Seriously, this was to die for and was so easy to make. This will definitely be added to my list of foods to make for my next dinner party.

EPICURE'S GREEK CHICKEN SOUVLAKI

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup prepared Epicure's Chicken Bouillon
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tsp Epicure's Greek Seasoning
  • 2 tsp Epicure's Souvlaki Seasoning (I used Epicure's Roast Chicken Seasoning)
  • 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
Directions:
  • Mix together first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl
  • Add chicken and toss to coat. Can be marinated in a sealed container and refrigerated until ready to cook
  • Place chicken pieces on skewers and grill for 5-10 minutes each side until cooked. 
  • Serve warm and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment