Tuesday 4 March 2014

SPINACH SALAD WITH ORANGE BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE DRESSING

I served this salad with Balsamic Chicken on top for dinner tonight... IT WAS SO GOOD. It was soo refreshing tasting and SO easy to make. It honestly tasted like a chicken salad you would order in a restaurant (says my hubby... ok, and I completely agree). YUM. My new favourite.


Spinach Salad with Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

Ingredients: 
  • For the Dressing:
    • 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
    • 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar (I used Oliv brand, Cask 18 balsamic vinegar)
    • 1 tbsp honey
    • 1 tsp olive oil (I used Oliv brand, Italian Herb)
  • For the Salad:
    • baby spinach
    • red onion, sliced
    • mandarin orange slices
    • almonds, sliced (optional)
Directions:
  • Add all dressing ingredients together in a separate bowl and mix well
  • Place spinach on plate and top with oranges, onions, and almonds. 
  • Serve with dressing (and can top with chicken, if desired)

No comments:

Post a Comment