Friday 21 March 2014

PARMESAN AND CHILI POWDER POPCORN

OK.... so I just had this brilliant idea to post this - may be the result of the 2 or 3 glasses of wine I've just drank, but really... who's counting?? Anyways, our most favourite snack in the evenings is this crazy invention of adding chili powder and parmesan cheese to popcorn; which was first introduced to me by my very best friend, Sandra.

There isn't really any directions other than pop some popcorn, melt a very small amount of margarine and pour over the popcorn (just enough to allow the seasoning to stick), sprinkle with some chili powder (to your liking) and add parmesan, real Parmesan - not that sorta-fake Kraft brand that comes in those containers that sit on a shelf - (the more the better in my books). And voila!! You have a surprisingly delicious snack! Don't judge until you've tried it!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment