Friday 21 February 2014

COLD SPINACH DIP

This is the ultimate LOVE of my life. I could honestly eat this every single day for the rest of my life.  I could go on and on about how amazing this is, but really, you just need to try it.

Cold Spinach Dip 

NOTE: This recipe tastes better if it is made the night before, and placed in the fridge, to allow flavours to mix

Ingredients:
  • 1 block/package of frozen spinach, thawed and chopped
  • 1 package Knorr vegetable soup mix
  • 3 green onions, chopped
  • 1 cup low fat mayonnaise
  • 2 cups low fat sour cream
  • Bread bowl (I usually choose sourdough) note: this recipe makes enough for 2 bread bowls
Directions:
  • Thaw spinach in bowl of hot water and drain excess liquid
  • Mix all ingredients together (except the bread bowl) 
  • Cover and place in fridge overnight
  • Pour in centre of bread bowl and serve with cut up pieces of bread

No comments:

Post a Comment