Wednesday 12 February 2014

INTRODUCTION

After having our second child, Oliver, we decided to change our lifestyle. We were sick of eating processed, boxed, frozen foods every night after a long day at work; not only were we eating unhealthy foods but we stopped enjoying meals. We decided that we wanted to raise our children in a healthy home, where everyone in the family participated in daily exercise along with enjoying fresh meals that are not only healthy, but also taste delicious. So, I embarked on this adventure to try a new recipe or new ingredients most days of the week. Here is the start of my "recipe" book.

Hope you all enjoy!

My crazy family at our favourite time of year. xoxox




DISCLOSURE: 
My recipes are not gluten-free and likely contain most allergens (there are no food allergies in my family so I do not take notice when using ingredients that may contain wheat, eggs, nuts, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment